Information we may collect from you
We may ask you to provide personal information by filling an online form or when you contact us by e-mail or via telephone. Your personal information is used to enhance your Site experience, ease communication, and provide you with our services. It will allow you to receive electronic/postal mailings from Pomalo or to be contacted by us as requested. We may also use this personal information in aggregate for market research and product development purposes.
When you browse the site as an unregistered user, you browse anonymously. We may aggregately collect details of visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or that we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you and We or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If all or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data), if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.